Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Perfect Brownie Pan Set


I bought this brownie pan a few days ago and just tried it out last night. I originally wasn't going to buy it and even resisted temptation last week. But this week, it was beckoning me. I tried to resist once again, but then I rationalized that if I buy this, we will get our $20 worth, with all the holiday baking I plan to do, so I bought it. I tried it for the first time last night and must say, it was super easy and the brownies, somehow, tasted to much better than they usually do. They were fantabulous!
Above and right below are before baking. I wasn't sure, but you do actually bake with the divider in the pan

After they're baked, take the divider out...
...then set the pan on a stand that pops the brownies out. I should have taken a pic of all that comes with it. There are stencils you can use to make designs with powdered sugar, too. Wow, if I ever have to contribute to a bake sale, I know what I'm making! =P

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! I got one too and won't make brownies without it ever again!

    ReplyDelete